For this project we refined some of the previous updates on the home. Our goal was to boost the curb appeal of the home and improve the use of the 3 smaller bedrooms on the second floor. We started outside cleaning up the front yard and front facade of the house. We added new door hardware, painted the front door, added a new top rail to the fence and front porch railings and gave it all a fresh coat of paint. We removed the old shrubbery in the garden, leaving a few choice plants and added in some colour. Inside on the second floor, we added and re-oriented the existing closets, building them in where they fit best, creating more space in the bedrooms plus proper storage. We added accent staging throughout and sold in a week with multiple offers for top value.